People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow.
Deloitte is a leading global accounting and consulting company, with approximately 312'000 people in 150 countries and territories. In Switzerland, we provide industry-specific services in the areas of Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax & Legal. With more than 2,000 employees at six locations in Basel, Berne, Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano and Zurich, we serve companies and organisations of all legal forms and sizes in all industry sectors.
At Deloitte you act as a team-worker in an entrepreneurial environment. As a member of our Deloitte Audit Team we will ask you to think big and bring in new ideas.
Our auditors help our national and international customers to achieve their corporate goals, manage their risks and improve their business performance. Is auditing your passion? Then we're the right company for you. Our LSE / SME team is a team of young, dynamic experts with a focus on limited statutory examinations and small and medium sized audits. Our team consists mostly of students who are currently writing their own success stories.
What you can expect from us
- From day one, the opportunity to work in a client-facing role on projects in key industries. You will get to know the environment and tasks of auditing.
- You will examine detailed positions of the financial statement and therefore the financial situation of small and medium-sized enterprises.
- A clear, long-term career path with a professional training curriculum.
- A workplace of tomorrow where you have the flexibility to adjust your work patterns according to your needs (for example, by purchasing additional holiday time; - find out more on our website)
- Flexible working hours with workloads between 80% - 100%. You choose!
- International travel opportunities
- A young, international and diverse team made up of over 50 nationalities
- A culture that goes beyond number-crunching, where success is celebrated and you are encouraged to combine business with fun.
- Successfully completed commercial apprenticeship (M-profile)
- You already started or have the intention to start a part-time degree at a university of applied sciences.
- You enjoy the close collaboration with the team, the various stakeholders and the daily work with numbers.
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and communicate solution options
- A willingness to travel
- Fluency in English and German, French and any other language is a benefit
- A mindset that is in line with our key values: be curious & bold, be respected, be connected
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, a copy of your work permit for Switzerland and / or identity card or passport, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
Please note that only complete applications will be considered.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Stella Hoppe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Deloitte AG and Deloitte Consulting AG are Swiss subsidiaries of Deloitte LLP, the DTTL member firm in the United Kingdom.
Requisition code: 177953
Salaire et avantages
Salaire : according to profile
Référence : DELOA003XSWITZERLAND177953ENCH