Marketing & Partner - Marketing
Job Location: New York, Chiasso or Zurich
Are you a passionate content marketer looking to exercise your expertise and have a meaningful global impact in a growing business? Then Appway is looking for you!
As the Content Marketing Manager focused on creating and sharing the success stories from our customers, you will be an integral part of our Marketing & Partner team. As an important pillar of business development, the team supports the company's growth and revenue-generating efforts through effective communication and campaigns for our key products. This role will further strengthen our communication by showcasing the customer perspective.
Are you the perfect fit for Appway?
- You are open and willing to learn about both our business and that of our clients
- You have a strong knowledge of financial services (particularly wealth management and private banking) and/or business technology and software (particularly FinTech, WealthTech, RegTech, etc.)
- You take pride in providing a high quality of work while meeting tight deadlines, and are focused on delivering results
- You are a dynamic, confident team player with a solution-oriented, positive attitude
- Shine the spotlight on our customers by understanding their unique challenges and solutions and translating their stories into compelling content that resonates with our target audience in the financial services industry in order to enable sales
- Oversee the full spectrum of content marketing activities related to customer success stories: sourcing and prioritizing success story candidates, interviewing our customers and other internal stakeholders, gathering useful information through industry research, writing and developing customer-related content for internal education and external communication
- Drive creation and support usage of the customer-related content across multiple channels and social media, through collaterals, interviews, blogs, presentations, videos, webinars, press releases, etc.
- Maintain a repository of customer success stories, including corresponding background documentation, and amplify their reach through internal and external channels with the help of the entire Marketing team; you will collaborate with our Marketing Content Editor to ensure all content is on-brand and of high quality
- Collaborate interdepartmentally beyond the Marketing team - especially with the Sales, Professional Services, and Product teams - in order to identify great stories and business outcomes and showcase the customer perspective
- 6+ years of experience creating professional content in English, preferably for an international B2B software company (B2B content samples required)
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize multiple projects and deliverables in a fast-paced environment; proven experience collaborating in cross-functional roles and across time zones
- Familiarity with B2B marketing concepts and channels, particularly lead generation, SEO best practices for writing digital content, and LinkedIn as a key channel
- A passion for all aspects of content development: ideation, research, writing, editing, and collaborating with team members for publication
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Journalism, or Marketing
- Journalistic experience
- Relevant experience in the financial services (e.g. wealth management) and/or technology and software industry strongly preferred
- You are a fluent or native English speaker; German, French, and/or Italian language skills are a plus
- We are not able to support in gaining a valid work visa at this time.