Cartier is recruiting an International CRM Campaign Project Manager. This role, in the International Client Marketing Team, will give you the opportunity to work on exciting and transforming projects with worldwide stakeholders and a strong client focus. The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment and is eager to be at the forefront of client centric initiatives.
About the role
The CRM Campaign Project Manager participates to the transformation of the Client Activation Activity. With the design and implementation of the International Client Relations strategy, aiming at enriching the overall client experience, targeting client acquisition, satisfaction and loyalty. Her/His main objective is to develop CRM outbound campaigns within Salesforce Marketing Cloud and manage their implementation throughout markets. It includes the development of CRM tools in collaboration with several departments within the International Marketing and Communication direction and external departments (external agency). He/she ensures a best-in-class implementation with each of brand standards. He/She monitors outbound campaigns performance and recommend optimization actions.
What you can expect
- Define outbound CRM campaigns: From the brief to creative teams to central and/or market deployments
A coordination with multiple stakeholders is required: internally with marketing / communication, operations and local teams and externally with agencies to develop and translate the assets.
He/She will also ensure the efficiency of campaigns and journeys process and execution
- Run and optimize outbound campaigns at WW level in Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Support markets and regions on local requests in line with their Local activation plans
- Outbound campaign performance reports execution and analysis
The CRM Campaign Project Manager will also support teams by sharing best practices among WW CRM Community and with the Communication Teams. Learnings will be key to implement the new outbound campaign strategy.
A coordination with multiple stakeholders is required: internally with Client Data Knowledge, creative content and Group teams and with our CRM Agency.
What we are looking for
You are curious about what engages with clients, you are proficient in Salesforce Marketing Cloud campaign management and looking for exciting position in a dynamic team.
- Master’s degree in a Business School with minimum 4 years’ experience with at least a first experience in CRM with Salesforce Marketing Cloud for a Premium Retailer ideally in a global position
- Experience in Project Management including planning and assets preparation, and covering multiple channels
- Strong organizational skills. Project Management experience is a must.
- Strong experience in multiple stakeholders management.
- Strong written communication skills – English proficiency is a must
- Rigorous and organized, attention to details
- Highly customer-oriented, sense of luxury
- Business/Results oriented, data driven decision mentality
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and listening skills
- Feel comfortable working autonomously
- Ability to work simultaneously on multiple projects