This opportunity is offered as a temporary position (6 months) that could turn into a permanent position.
STARTING DATE: As soon as possible
LOCATION: Geneva, Switzerland
Are you as passionate about the creative world as we are? Do you have the right mix of ambition, team spirit and energy to lead and grow a talented team of creative people? Do you want to create big ideas & work for a rare mix of international and local clients? We would love to hear from you!
WHO WE ARE
DLG (Digital Luxury Group) is a fast-growing and ambitious digital marketing agency present in Geneva, Shanghai and New York.
Our team is composed of highly talented, creative and digital people from diverse backgrounds (over 9 nationalities just in Geneva!) and cover skills across different areas of expertise (Social Media, Analytics, Performance Marketing, Search, Design, Editorial, PR, Video). Together, we move forward in unity and at the thrilling pace that only agency life can offer! The opportunities to grow your skills and be a key player in the evolution of the industry are limited only by your imagination.
As part of our development in Geneva, we recently integrated a Creative & Content team, “Cornelius”. Cornelius will notably focus on high potential local businesses mostly in the F&B , retail and real estate areas. To reinforce the Cornelius team, we are looking for a Junior Copywriter (internship).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Junior Copywriter, you will work under the Editorial / PR Practice Lead. Your research, synthesis and writing skills will allow you to write different types of articles, press releases and other pieces of content for both web and print.
- Editorial content creation
- Continuous watch to identify useful information and trends
- Articles themes proposition
- Content copywriting
- Contribution to proof-reading and correction
- Social Media
- Social copywriting
- Publication across social platforms
- Support on community management
- News copywriting
- SEO copywriting
- Publication of content on the website
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent copywriting skills in English and French (will be tested)
- Creativity to craft distinctive and engaging stories
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Social Media management skills as a plus
- SEO content writing skills as a plus
- Mastering Keynote and Microsoft Office
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, ideally in journalism
- 6+ month experience as a professional copywriter
- Written and oral proficiency in French (will be tested)
- Written and oral proficiency in English
- Passionate & creative
- Entrepreneurial mindset, taste for challenge
- Pro-active & autonomous
- Well organized
- Join a talented team with major potential
- A culture valuing creativity, innovation, trust, transparency and team spirit
- Participate to ambitious and strategic projects, drive impact for clients
- Grow your primary expertise and discover synergies with other creative, marketing and communication services
- Be part of an international company, with excellent reputation at human size (+90 people globally, +30 in Geneva where you would be working)
- Paid internship