Passionate about communications? Able to create compelling content that will connect with a broad scientific audience?
Then we may have the perfect job for you!
The Frontiers marketing and communications team, working to share impactful science with the world and support Frontiers’ mission to ensure we can all live healthy lives on a healthy planet.
We’re looking for:
An enthusiastic communications specialist to promote Frontiers’ article collections. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing and editing skills, as well as experience developing and running campaigns.
- Develop and implement effective promotional campaigns for Frontiers Research Topics (strategy, timeline and briefing specifications).
- Act as the communications lead for the annual Frontiers Spotlight Award and Conference.
- Liaise with journal teams and scientists for content production and approval, ensuring scientific accuracy and data consistency.
- Work with the internal design team to produce videos, brochures, posters, and other digital/print materials.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 4 years of experience in communications, marketing, journalism, public relations, or related area. Master’s Degree is an asset.
- Native-level English speaker.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- A track record of running successful communications campaigns.
- Solid understanding of project management principles.
- Ability to produce clear and concise presentations and reports.
- Experience with social media platforms, digital asset management tools, analytics tools and content management systems.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Basic knowledge of SEO best practices.
- Able to work independently and proactively but also a collaborative team player, who works well with multi-functional groups.
- Performance-driven and comfortable with working in a dynamic global environment to tight deadlines.