- Act as a focal point for gathering, recording and consolidating information to develop high-quality
- Coordinate reporting out of regular meetings to appropriate stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Facilitate communication and collaborate internally with different stakeholders.;
- Prepare initial drafts of presentations to the Strategy Committee and the Board;
- Organize and develop communication of new procedures, review approaches and documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Processes, funding recommendations and policy decisions.
- Coordinate on-boarding and on-going informational support
- Provide support to work streams and working groups
- University degree in international or public affairs, communications, social sciences, or other related field.
- Accreditation in journalism and/or professional writing.
- Professional work experience in a communication related role.
- Experience independently drafting and finalizing high-quality written reports and presentations
- Excellent skills in English
- Experience in working with multi-disciplinary teams or groups of stakeholders.
- Outstanding writing and editing skills
To be discussed.